Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Education vs Self-education

"Education bring security, self-education bring liberty."

Warren  Buffet is one of the healthiest  people in the world. He created his wealth with wise investment. In a interview with CNBC, Warren Buffet give advice for helping people.

  CNBC: "what is the  one thing that young people should be doing about money?"
  W.B.  : "I tell them tow things, generally. One is stay away from credit cards... the second thing I tell them is to invest in themselves."

Orrin Woodward a top 25 leadership gurus in the world write in his blog, : "The best education you can get  is investing in yourself. But this doesn't always mean college or university. I have two degrees but  I don't have them on my wall, in fact idon't even know where they are. I used to be afraid of public speaking, and I realized that I have to do that someday. I do have one diploma I display from Dale Carnegie's Public Speaking Course and it only cost me $100."

Did you invest in your self this years ?

It's something important for change our attitude and the mind set. If you get up to every morning, and you think about your future when you look at your goal list. You will want to change something in your life, or you'll be motivated for the rest of your day, you can be already moving towards what you want. The dream is the most powerful motivator to change our results.Challenge your self.. set goal and get the life you really want . Do the small investment for change your life.


sincerly, 

Yoann Paridaens

No comments:

Post a Comment