Thursday, January 29, 2015

My goal for 2015

This is what I dream to have, Liberty of Time. With liberty of time you can explore the world.

I have the right system in my hand, I just have to use the system whit his full potential. Develop my friendship skill's, I know that everyone needs a true friend to lighten the load when life gets heavy. Continue my financial education .I know that, over time, my wealth is compounded when income is higher than expenses.  I have to develop the art and the science of leadership. I know that everything rises and falls based on the Leadership culture created in my community.

I have to make some plan of business. LIFE LEADERSHIP, is the best way to create a passive income. The expense of the business are extremely small and the income cash flow are enormous. Wee can see all the detail in the member compensation plan. I have to be trip tracking for march 2015 and at this time my income cash flow give me 1200$ / each month. Trip tracking it's when you are at 4000 pv in your team 1 (15 friends) and at 2000 pv in your team 2 (9 friends). You receive a free trip when you do 6 months a this level, 4000$ value. The next level is leader 15000 pv it's 3500$ each months and you receive  the One Time Cash Award, 6000$ after 6 months and 12000$ after 12 months. The leader level is the easiest level of the business because every body are fired up in your two team. I have to be leader at June 2015. . I duplicate me two time in my business, and a player in my team create their second team, I am proud of us and that make me fired up. The duplication effect begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment